As I prepare for one of the biggest adventures of my life, I am both thrilled and terrified. A good friend suggested I focus on what I am looking forward to in hopes of tipping the scale in favor of excitement. So, what is on my Japan Bucket List?
- The Studio Ghibli Museum!!!
- Take a Japanese Cooking Class
- The Nagoya City Science Museum (the largest planetarium in the WORLD)
- Visit Kyoto
- Sushi-go-round restaurant!
- Owl Cafe. Or hedgehog cafe. I’m not picky.
- Watch a sum tournament. There is a national tournament in Nagoya.
- Go to all the festivals.
- Climb Mount Fuji
- Run around the Nagoya Castle.
I’m sure there are many more brilliant adventures to be had. I will keep you all posted!